Wednesday Oct 14, 2009
We’re continuing on with our week-long celebration of all things Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games! Today I wanted to cover some stuff about unlockables and the dream events!
* As you advance in the each mode on the DS, archive a new record within the events or meet certain conditions, you will unlock emblems. Try to collect all of the emblems!
* If you win the battle with developer’s ghost on the Ghost Match on DS, there will be an even stronger ghost for you to challenge!
* In the Dream Events for the Wii, you will come across some special guests.
* There may even be the Secret Shop in the shopping village in the Wii version!
* Ski, skate and more in worlds inspired by the Mario & Sonic universes!
* Collect items and avoid obstacles in a bid to become the winner!
* You can even have a Snowball fight with your friends for Wii™!
Posted by Kellie in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games on 12:25:08PM Oct 14, 2009
SEARCH BY GAME
|No public Twitter messages.|
VIEW THE GALLERIES