Attention, Spiral Knights!
We have an exciting new release, including new elite ranks of boss levels, and a special Harvest event – live now in the Clockworks!
Shadow Lair Levels
The wheels deep beneath Haven have been turning, and something wicked this way comes: The Shadow Lairs have fallen into place, looming ominously within the shadowy shadows of the shadow-halls of the darkened shadow-dark of Floor 23.
Heed the shadows! This is no ordinary level set, but nightmare renditions of the most challenging levels of the Boss Levels of the Clockworks. They are for the hard-core elite rank of Knights only. You will need Tier 3 gear, and that gear will need to be ideal for the Shadow Lair, the shadows of which you are assailing:
• Gloaming Wildwoods: The Snarbolax chortles as he galumphs through the tolvey woods, deadlier and even more frumious than usual.
• Royal Jelly Palace: Winter has come to the Palace – shiver with cold and terror in your suit of armor, as you take on the stone-cold jelly mistress, the Ice Queen!
• Ironclaw Munitions Factory: More explosions and an even more-ultimate ultimate weapon!
• Firestorm Citadel: The citadel has been cursed, and the hordes you fought through before have been transformed – behold and witness, the mighty Darkfire Vanaduke!
All Shadow Lairs feature the following rewards:
• Increased Crown and Heat payouts
• All treasure blocks are red treasure blocks
• All boss monsters drop double boss tokens
• Unique 5* materials guaranteed for each successful run
• Unique 5* gear that can be crafted, including the Heavenly Iron Armor, the Snarbolax Coat, Ice Queen Crown, Mercurial Demo Suit, Arcane Salamander Suit and the Almirian Crusader Armor.
• A very special artifact with unique properties…
For more information, including accessing the Shadow Lair, check the Spiral Knights release notes at the official site!
The Dark Harvest Festival
Krogmo is not the only King on Cradle – the delightfully mischievous and mischievously delightful Punkin King has arrived in Haven, celebrating the Harvest, darkly, until November 1st!
Whatever magic comes with the harvest has filtered down into the clockworks itself, and all Clockwork Tunnels-style levels (such as Power Complexes and Blast Chambers) now have a chance to spawn special rooms inhabited by the Punkin monarch himself: give him a visit, and see what he has in store for you – candy tokens, or perhaps something else …
‘Tis also the season for dressing up in awesome costumes, and the Candy Tokens can be exchanged in the Haven Town Square for gnarly masks! These include:
- Paper Frankenzom Mask (lasts 2 weeks)
- Paper Phantom Mask (lasts 2 weeks)
- Paper Spookat Mask (lasts 2 weeks)
- Replica Frankenzom Mask (lasts 2 weeks)
- Replica Phantom Mask (lasts 2 weeks)
- Replica Spookat Mask (lasts 2 weeks)
- Authentic Frankenzom Mask (lasts forever!)
- Authentic Phantom Mask (lasts forever!)
- Authentic Spookat Mask (lasts forever!)
This event ends November 1st, so gather ye candy tokens while ye may!
Posted by Edward@Sega in SEGA
, Spiral Knights
on 1:02:36PM Oct 19, 2011