Wednesday Nov 30, 2011
To celebrate the final events of the 2011 Tennis calendar the ATP Champions Tour: Masters Tennis & the Davis Cup World Group Final, we will be running a competition to win a Virtua Tennis 4 Canvas (120x120x4cm).
To win all you need to do is answer both of the following questions, emailing your answers to VirtuaTennis4@sega.co.uk
Congratulations to the winner of the Virtua Tennis 4 competition – Fayaz Kattungal
• Who won the Davis Cup 2010 final?
• Who won the final of the 2010 ATP Champions Tour: Masters Tennis?
SEGA Virtua TennisTM 4 Canvas Competition
Official Rules – UNITED KINGDOM
THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION OR TO WIN ANY PRIZE.
(1) Description of Prize Draws SEGA Europe Limited (the “Sponsor”) is offering a “Prize Giveaway”, (the “Promotion”) and will award prizes via a random selection from eligible entrants. The Promotion begins at 18:00 Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) on 30th November 2011 and concludes at 18:00 GMT on 4th December 2011, (“Promotion Period”).
(2) Eligibility – The Promotion is open to legal residents of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Promotions are void anywhere it is prohibited by law, rule or regulation. Any entrants who are not eligible for the Promotion can be disqualified at the Sponsor’s discretion. Employees, officers and representatives (and members of their immediate families and those living in the same household of each) of the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and any other company involved in the design, execution or production of this Promotion are not eligible (the “Promotion Entities”).
(3) How to Enter – To enter the Promotion the eligible entrant must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the following questions:
You can only enter the Promotion once in order to be eligible to win a prize from the Sponsor. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different/duplicitous e-mail addresses, the use of a sweepstakes service, the use of multiple identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, contain irregular or invalid information, are corrupted, are late, lost, or postage-due are void and will not be accepted. Entries received for a given promotion are eligible only for that drawing and will not be “rolled forward” for inclusion in any subsequent promotion.
By entering, you agree that you are giving Sponsor the right to post your Submission on its website and/or public websites where it maintains accounts and you are assigning all ownership and usage rights to your Submission to Sponsor in exchange for no compensation of any kind.
(4) Prize – The Promotion will have one (1) winner who will be randomly selected from eligible entrants to receive one (1) Virtua TennisTM 4 Canvas (120cmx120cmx4cm). There is only one (1) prize available for this Promotion. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received for any given Promotion.
(5) Prize Awarding:
Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes as Sponsor so determines without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Prize recipient shall not be permitted to (a) replace his/her designated prize with another prize or item, (b) transfer or assign his/her designated prize to another person, or (c) substitute any prize or prize component for cash. In the event of unavailability, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All cash prizes will be issued in GBP Pound Sterling via cheque or bank transfer. ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY RESULTING FROM A WINNER’S RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
(ii) By entering, you (a) agree to comply with and be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects; (b) agree to release Sponsor and its employees and agents from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this Promotion or from the awarding, receipt, possession use and/or misuse of any prize; (c) acknowledge that Sponsor, and its employees and agents have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose; (d) consent to use of your name, photograph and/or likeness, written or oral statements, biographical information and voice for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide and in perpetuity without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law;
(iii) The use of machines, computers or any automated technique (“Automated Cheats”) to enter the Promotion is prohibited. Sponsor has the right to invalidate any entry if its sole opinion Registered User has engaged the use of Automated Cheats at any time. All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
(iv) Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, delayed, misdirected, garbled, illegible, incorrect or inaccurate information or entries that are misdirected or misrouted as a result of interrupted or unavailable network connections or internet transmissions for any reason, or any failure of the website during the Promotion Period, or for any computer, phone, phone line hardware or software malfunction, failure or error of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Any attempt by an entrant to interfere with the operations of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws; Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. If, for any reason, any Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and select winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. All entries are the property of the Sponsor.
(9) Winners List: An accumulative list of winners from the most recent month is available via email request to email@example.com
Sponsor: SEGA Europe Limited, 27 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex
(c) SEGA. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. All rights reserved
SEARCH BY GAME
|No public Twitter messages.|
VIEW THE GALLERIES