Monday Jan 30, 2012
Looking for your chance to get some hands-on time with the new PlayStation Vita? Join us this Saturday, February 4th, at any Vita Hill Social Club location for your shot at playing Virtua Tennis 4 on the Vita. From 6 p.m. – 9:30 p.m., join us to play VT4, enjoy some snacks and win some SEGA and Virtua Tennis prizes!
Click on your city to RSVP on Facebook for complete location details:
Virtua Tennis VIPs
Hate waiting in line? We’ve got 10 pairs of VIP passes for each city that will allow you and a friend to skip the waiting in line and get right into the swing of things. Entering is simple – send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with “VIP Admission” in the subject line. In the body of the e-mail provide your first/last name, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, age, city and state of residence and the location of the PlayStation®Vita Hill Social Club that you would like to attend. We’ll contact the winners on Friday.
Sega of America, Inc.
VIP Admission to PlayStation® Vita Hill Social Club Powered by Virtua Tennis
Official Promotion Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
(1) Description of Sweepstakes – Sega of America, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) is offering “VIP Admission to PlayStation® Vita Hill Social Club Powered by Virtua Tennis” (the “Promotion”) and will award prizes via a random selection from eligible entrants. The Promotion begins at 12:00:01 PM Pacific Time (“PT”) on January 27, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on February 4, 2012 (“Promotion Period”).
By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Entities (defined below) from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of prizes. Further, the Promotion Entities do not make any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing, or acts of any government or authority.
(2) Eligibility – The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all other US territories) who are 13 years of age or older at time of entry and who are currently residing in the metropolitan and/or surrounding areas of the cities of Atlanta, GA, Austin, TX, Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Los Angeles, CA, New York City, NY, Miami, FL, and San Francisco, CA. Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, Sony Corporation Entertainment America, LLC, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively “Promotion Entities”), their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse) and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Void in Puerto Rico, all other US territories and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
(3) How to Enter –Send an e-mail to email@example.com with “VIP Admission” in the subject line. In the body of the e-mail provide your first/last name, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, age, city and state of residence and the location of the PlayStation®Vita Hill Social Club that you would like to attend on Saturday, February 4, 2012, if you are selected as a winner, (your “Entry”). There is a limit of one Entry per person.
Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different/duplicitous e-mail addresses, the use of a sweepstakes service, the use of multiple identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, contain irregular or invalid information, or are corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
(5) Prizes – Ten (10) winners will be randomly selected for each of the eight (8) PlayStation®Vita Hill Social Club venues in the cities of Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Los Angles, New York City, Miami, and San Francisco. Each winner will receive VIP admission for themselves and a guest to the Sega-sponsored event on Saturday, February 4, 2012. VIP admission allows an individual to bypass any existing line to gain admission to the event, there are no additional amenities included and there is no monetary value associated with VIP admission. There are a total of one hundred sixty (80) winners. The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received at the end of each of the respective Drawing Periods; i.e., if 1,000,000 entries are received the odds of winning are 1:1,000,000.
(6) Prize Awarding – Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries conducted on or about February 3, 2012. Selected winners will receive an e-mail on February 3, 2012 indicating they are eligible for PlayStation® Vita Hill Social Club VIP admission to the Sega-sponsored event on Saturday, February 4, 2012 as well as instructions for accessing the event. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes as Sponsor so determines without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Prize recipient shall not be permitted to (a) replace his/her designated prize with another prize or item, (b) transfer or assign his/her designated prize to another person or (c) substitute any prize or prize component for cash. In the event of unavailability, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes, (including any applicable import taxes on prizes) are the sole responsibility of the person accepting the prize.
(7) General – All decisions of the Sponsor in any matter relating to this Promotion shall be binding and final. Sponsor is not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software, or web site. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, howsoever caused, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Entrants found tampering with or abusing any, aspect of this Promotion, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Promotion and the rights and obligations of Sponsor and entrants will be governed by and controlled by the laws of the state of California, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted, without resort to any form of class action, solely within the state courts of California located in San Francisco, California and federal courts located within such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of the Promotion. In the event any provision of these Official Rules will be held to be unenforceable, these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect without such provision.
(8) Winners List – To receive the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope postmarked no later than February 4, 2012 to: VIP Admission Winners List, PO Box 12055, Scottsdale, AZ 85267-2055. (WA and VT residents may omit return postage.)
SEGA of America, Inc.
350 Rhode Island Street, STE 400
San Francisco, CA 94103
Extra Mile Marketing
16611 N. 91st Street, STE 106
Scottsdale, AZ 85260-1523
©SEGA. All Rights Reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. All trademarks on this page and used in this contest are the property of their particular owner and are used with permission.
PlayStation is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not a Sponsor of, or in any way affiliated with this Promotion.
Posted by kateburning in Virtua Tennis 4 on 11:23:38AM Jan 30, 2012
SEARCH BY GAME
|No public Twitter messages.|
VIEW THE GALLERIES