Wednesday Feb 08, 2012
On the Block
1. Sonic Valentines, Sonic CD Lanyard and SEGA bag!
2. Giggles Bobblehead!
3. Large Shirts! Out Run, Resonance of Fate and Sonic & Tails
4. Medium Shirts! Yakuza 4, “Tronic” and Napoleon Total War
5. Small Shirts! Resonance of Fate, Infinite Space and Sonic Boom
6. Extra Large Shirts! Phantasy Star, Yakuza 4 and Sonic Boom
How it Works
1. You must be following us on Twitter to be eligible. (If you don’t have a Twitter account, you can create one by going to http://www.twitter.com and click the green “get started — join!” button in the center of the page.)
2. At random times on Friday, we will announce the prize we are giving away, a word or phrase, and what number of response you need to be to win. Send us a direct message (DM) via Twitter and be that number to win the prize. (@ replies do not count as entries!) We only accept one direct message per person per prize!
We tweet “GIVEAWAY: Sonic T-shirt, size L. Be the 15th person to DM “Sonic Adventure” to win!”
You see this, and want to win it, so you send us a direct message that says “Sonic Adventure”. If you are the 15th person to do so, you are the winner!
Quotation marks do not matter, capitalization does not matter, but spelling does matter!
3. All followers are eligible to win all prizes, unless a restriction is noted. Restrictions are usually due to the prize being region-locked. For example, US games that won’t work on UK gaming systems. There may also be age restrictions due to the rating of the game.
4. We will announce the winner on our Twitter feed once eligibility is confirmed.
Other Assorted Information:
How to Send Direct Messages on Twitter
Due to a change in our account status with Twitter, you should be able to send us direct messages without us following you. However, third-party applications may not allow you to.
There are a few ways to send us a Direct Message on Twitter. The easiest way is:
You may also select the “direct messages” tab from your Twitter homepage, and select SEGA from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. Again, if you don’t see our name there, it’s probably because we’re not following you. Let us know, and we’ll follow you. If you still have questions on sending direct messages, please visit Twitter’s Help Section.
There are also many Twitter clients that you can use instead of using the website. These include TweetDeck, Twitteriffic, Tweetie, and Twhirl. Each of these programs works differently, so you’ll want to figure out how to send a direct message on the program you use. If you want to send us a test message, we’ll let you know if we received it or not. Please make sure your message says “test” somewhere.
Wednesday Feb 08, 2012
We’re pretty excited to have a series of trailers coming your way all about Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown. Today’s video is a lesson in history straight from Makoto Osaki and Daichi Katagiri of AM2. Sit back and relax as they walk you through the original game to the current version of Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown!
SEARCH BY GAME
|No public Twitter messages.|
VIEW THE GALLERIES