Wednesday May 16, 2012
On the Block
1. Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II for PSN or XBLA – Rolling out this week, but you can play it now! The winner will get a code for the game on PSN or XBLA (winner’s choice!)
2. Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II for PSN or XBLA – Second verse, same as the first.
3. Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II iPhone 4/4S case – We know. It says 4G/4GS on it. We hang our head in shame.
How it Works
1. You must be following us on Twitter to be eligible. (If you don’t have a Twitter account, you can create one by going to http://www.twitter.com and click the green “get started — join!” button in the center of the page.)
2. At random times on Friday, we will announce the prize we are giving away, a word or phrase, and what number of response you need to be to win. Send us a direct message (DM) via Twitter and be that number to win the prize. (@ replies do not count as entries!) We only accept one direct message per person per prize!
We tweet “GIVEAWAY: Sonic T-shirt, size L. Be the 15th person to DM “Sonic Adventure” to win!”
You see this, and want to win it, so you send us a direct message that says “Sonic Adventure”. If you are the 15th person to do so, you are the winner!
Quotation marks do not matter, capitalization does not matter, but spelling does matter!
3. All followers are eligible to win all prizes, unless a restriction is noted. Restrictions are usually due to the prize being region-locked. For example, US games that won’t work on UK gaming systems. There may also be age restrictions due to the rating of the game.
4. We will announce the winner on our Twitter feed once eligibility is confirmed.
Other Assorted Information:
How to Send Direct Messages on Twitter
Due to a change in our account status with Twitter, you should be able to send us direct messages without us following you. However, third-party applications may not allow you to.
There are a few ways to send us a Direct Message on Twitter. The easiest way is:
You may also select the “direct messages” tab from your Twitter homepage, and select SEGA from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. Again, if you don’t see our name there, it’s probably because we’re not following you. Let us know, and we’ll follow you. If you still have questions on sending direct messages, please visit Twitter’s Help Section.
There are also many Twitter clients that you can use instead of using the website. These include TweetDeck, Twitteriffic, Tweetie, and Twhirl. Each of these programs works differently, so you’ll want to figure out how to send a direct message on the program you use. If you want to send us a test message, we’ll let you know if we received it or not. Please make sure your message says “test” somewhere.
Wednesday May 16, 2012
Calling all cosplayers! We had some amazingly dressed fans at last year’s Sonic Boom, and this year’s will be no different. We’re looking for your best Sonic or SEGA-inspired costume, so come dressed to impress! Anyone at Sonic Boom can enter the contest, and a winner will be chosen by our special SEGA guests, including Jun Senoue from Crush 40, and Steve Lycett (S0L) from Sumo Digital.
Crush 40 will be playing live at both Summer of Sonic and Sonic Boom events, and special guests Jean Paul and Alex Makhlouf from Cash Cash will also playing live at Sonic Boom. Get ready to rock out to your favorite Sonic song with your fellow fans!
Sonic Boom 2012 will be held on Friday, July 13th, 2012 from 5:00 PM until 10:00 PM at the House of Blues in San Diego, CA (during San Diego Comic Con). Tickets are $20 each ($15 for the ticket and $5 for the TicketMaster fee) and include 2 drink tickets (for those 21 or older) and free food. You do not need a Comic Con badge to get into Sonic Boom. You must have a ticket to get in. Tickets are going quickly, so get yours today! You can purchase your tickets at http://bit.ly/IM9OoT
SEARCH BY GAME
|No public Twitter messages.|
VIEW THE GALLERIES