Wednesday Jun 13, 2012
On the Block
1. Sonic Shirt & Pin – A Turquoise shirt, size L, along with a 20th Anniversary Sonic pin.
2. Child’s Sonic Hoodie – A hoodie, child’s size L, full of Sonic!
3. Lanyard Pack – Set of 3 lanyards — Sonic, Sonic CD, and Jet Set Radio. Also comes with a SEGA-branded reusable shopping bag.
How it Works
1. You must be following us on Twitter to be eligible. (If you don’t have a Twitter account, you can create one by going to http://www.twitter.com and click the green “get started — join!” button in the center of the page.)
2. At random times on Friday, we will announce the prize we are giving away, a word or phrase, and what number of response you need to be to win. Send us a direct message (DM) via Twitter and be that number to win the prize. (@ replies do not count as entries!) We only accept one direct message per person per prize!
We tweet “GIVEAWAY: Sonic T-shirt, size L. Be the 15th person to DM “Sonic Adventure” to win!”
You see this, and want to win it, so you send us a direct message that says “Sonic Adventure”. If you are the 15th person to do so, you are the winner!
Quotation marks do not matter, capitalization does not matter, but spelling does matter!
3. All followers are eligible to win all prizes, unless a restriction is noted. Restrictions are usually due to the prize being region-locked. For example, US games that won’t work on UK gaming systems. There may also be age restrictions due to the rating of the game.
4. We will announce the winner on our Twitter feed once eligibility is confirmed.
Other Assorted Information:
How to Send Direct Messages on Twitter
Due to a change in our account status with Twitter, you should be able to send us direct messages without us following you. However, third-party applications may not allow you to.
There are a few ways to send us a Direct Message on Twitter. The easiest way is:
You may also select the “direct messages” tab from your Twitter homepage, and select SEGA from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. Again, if you don’t see our name there, it’s probably because we’re not following you. Let us know, and we’ll follow you. If you still have questions on sending direct messages, please visit Twitter’s Help Section.
There are also many Twitter clients that you can use instead of using the website. These include TweetDeck, Twitteriffic, Tweetie, and Twhirl. Each of these programs works differently, so you’ll want to figure out how to send a direct message on the program you use. If you want to send us a test message, we’ll let you know if we received it or not. Please make sure your message says “test” somewhere.
Wednesday Jun 13, 2012
Think you know everything there is to know about Sonic? You could get a chance to prove it, live on stage, at Sonic Boom 2012!
Once you get to the event, anyone interested in participating in trivia will be able to submit their name for a chance to be chosen. During the evening, we’ll pick 6 fans at random from those who submitted their names, and those lucky fans will be coming on stage to compete in Sonic trivia! We’ll be dividing fans into two teams (3 fans per team), and each team will be led by a special guest. UPDATE: I’m pleased to announce the captains of the trivia teams will be Ken Balough (Sonic 4 Brand Manager, SEGA of America) and Steve Lycett (Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Executive Producer, SUMO Digital). The questions will be multiple choice, and will vary in levels of difficulty. Teams will get 1 point for easy questions, 2 points for medium questions, and 3 points for difficult questions. At the end, the team with the most points will be declared the Sonic trivia champions!
Crush 40 will be playing live at both Summer of Sonic and Sonic Boom events, and special guests Jean Paul and Alex Makhlouf from Cash Cash will also playing live at Sonic Boom. Get ready to rock out to your favorite Sonic song with your fellow fans!
Sonic Boom 2012 will be held on Friday, July 13th, 2012 from 5:00 PM until 10:00 PM at the House of Blues in San Diego, CA (during San Diego Comic Con). Tickets are $20 each ($15 for the ticket and $5 for the TicketMaster fee) and include 2 drink tickets (for those 21 or older) and free food. You do not need a Comic Con badge to get into Sonic Boom. You must have a ticket to get in. Tickets are going quickly, so get yours today! You can purchase your tickets at http://bit.ly/IM9OoT
Summer of Sonic 2012 will take place in the Hove Centre, at Hove Town Hall, Brighton on Saturday, July 7th 2012. Tickets are available from the Summer of Sonic website: www.summerofsonic.com/
SEARCH BY GAME
|No public Twitter messages.|
VIEW THE GALLERIES