Wednesday Jul 25, 2012
A new Danger Mission is available now for Spiral Knights — Compound 42!
Danger Missions are a class of Prestige Missions, denoted by a red skull icon next to the mission card: this means they are for skilled players, with a high degree of difficulty. They have greater risk — and greater rewards!
For this mission, the answer … is Compound 42. But what is the question?
WHAT is the mysterious bioweapons facility housed deep within the clockworks? WHO is the sinister member of the Crimson Overlord, identified only as “Herex”? CAN the intrepid Recon Rangers infiltrate and shut down the weapons facility before the deadly toxins are put to use?
Compound 42 is a new Danger Mission, intended for skilled players. It is available in the Prestige Mission section of the Mission interface.
- Item drops will no longer appear inside of flame tiles, such as those in Firestorm Citadel.
- Drones have been tweaked so that they have more consistent behavior.
- Trojans should no longer spam their push-back attack when near large amount of blocks.
- Fire produced from oil is now slightly less potent.
- Fire produced from oil now consistently damages monsters.
- Oil now ignites from oil slick to oil slick at a slight delay.
- Fire produced from oil in Tier 2 now burns for the intended amount of time.
- Popups referencing the ATTACK button now display the first available key association for the command.
- Added /invite and /joinknight commands to chat interface.
- Changed Prestige Mission tooltips to show your knight’s current prestige levels instead of the mission’s.
- Added prestige icon to knight’s prestige number when inspected.
- Added a tooltip for PvP button.
- Removed Energy Module on the HUD until at least one of a player’s knights has reached Haven.
- Added tooltips for advanced video options.
Posted by Edward@Sega in SEGA
, Spiral Knights
on 4:38:16PM Jul 25, 2012