Wednesday Sep 12, 2012
Important Note #1: Free Stuff Friday will be starting a little bit late this week, due to a scheduling issue. We will begin an hour later than usual, at 11:00 AM US Pacific Time. (You’ll have to figure out what that is in your local time.)
Important Note #2: We will not have a Free Stuff Friday giveaway on September 21st, as all of the people who are able to run the giveaway will be out of the office. We work hard to ensure that someone is around to do the giveaway each week, but this is just one of those rare weeks that it won’t work out. To help make up for it, we have twice the normal amount of prizes this week! Free Stuff Friday will resume on September 28th.
On the Block
1. Hell Yeah! t-shirt (size M or L), flash drive, and chainsaw poo hat.
2. Hell Yeah! t-shirt (size M or L), flash drive, and chainsaw poo hat.
3. Hell Yeah! t-shirt (size M or L), flash drive, and chainsaw poo hat.
4. Jet Set Radio hoodie (size S-XL), lanyard, and CD soundtrack.
5. Jet Set Radio hoodie (size S-XL), lanyard, and CD soundtrack.
6. Jet Set Radio hoodie (size S-XL), lanyard, and CD soundtrack.
How it Works
1. You must be following us on Twitter to be eligible. (If you don’t have a Twitter account, you can create one by going to http://www.twitter.com and click the green “get started — join!” button in the center of the page.)
2. At random times on Friday, we will announce the prize we are giving away, a word or phrase, and what number of response you need to be to win. Send us a direct message (DM) via Twitter and be that number to win the prize. (@ replies do not count as entries!) We only accept one direct message per person per prize!
We tweet “GIVEAWAY: Sonic T-shirt, size L. Be the 15th person to DM “Sonic Adventure” to win!”
You see this, and want to win it, so you send us a direct message that says “Sonic Adventure”. If you are the 15th person to do so, you are the winner!
Quotation marks do not matter, capitalization does not matter, but spelling does matter!
3. All followers are eligible to win all prizes, unless a restriction is noted. Restrictions are usually due to the prize being region-locked. For example, US games that won’t work on UK gaming systems. There may also be age restrictions due to the rating of the game.
4. We will announce the winner on our Twitter feed once eligibility is confirmed.
Other Assorted Information:
How to Send Direct Messages on Twitter
Due to a change in our account status with Twitter, you should be able to send us direct messages without us following you if you are using the Twitter website. However, third-party applications may not allow you to.
There are a few ways to send us a Direct Message on Twitter. The easiest way is:
You may also select the “direct messages” tab from your Twitter homepage, and select SEGA from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. Again, if you don’t see our name there, it’s probably because we’re not following you. Let us know, and we’ll follow you. If you still have questions on sending direct messages, please visit Twitter’s Help Section.
There are also many Twitter clients that you can use instead of using the website. These include TweetDeck, Twitteriffic, Tweetie, and Twhirl. Each of these programs works differently, so you’ll want to figure out how to send a direct message on the program you use. If you want to send us a test message, we’ll let you know if we received it or not. Please make sure your message says “test” somewhere.
SEARCH BY GAME
|No public Twitter messages.|
VIEW THE GALLERIES