Thursday Nov 15, 2012
We’re back, we’re on video, and we’re giving away all new prizes for this week’s Free Stuff Friday. We’ve got special prizes for The Cave and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. The packs are so good that we’re giving away two of them for a total of four prizes this week!
On the Block
1. The Cave Figurines – We have two of these special packs featuring all of figurines for The Cave, our upcoming Double Fine Adventure game created by Ron Gilbert. Originally debuted at Penny Arcade Expo, these are very rare and very cool.
2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed game & Lanyard – Pick your preferred platform from Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, or Wii-U, you’ll also receive a special lanyard from our recent activity at New York Comic-con! Two packs are available.
How it Works
1. You must be following us on Twitter to be eligible. (If you don’t have a Twitter account, you can create one by going to http://www.twitter.com and click the green “get started — join!” button in the center of the page.)
2. At random times on Friday, we will announce the prize we are giving away, a word or phrase, and what number of response you need to be to win. Send us a direct message (DM) via Twitter and be that number to win the prize. (@ replies do not count as entries!) We only accept one direct message per person per prize!
We tweet “GIVEAWAY: Sonic T-shirt, size L. Be the 15th person to DM “Sonic Adventure” to win!”
You see this, and want to win it, so you send us a direct message that says “Sonic Adventure”. If you are the 15th person to do so, you are the winner!
Quotation marks do not matter, capitalization does not matter, but spelling does matter!
3. All followers are eligible to win all prizes, unless a restriction is noted. Restrictions are usually due to the prize being region-locked. For example, US games that won’t work on UK gaming systems. There may also be age restrictions due to the rating of the game.
4. We will announce the winner on our Twitter feed once eligibility is confirmed.
Other Assorted Information:
How to Send Direct Messages on Twitter
Due to a change in our account status with Twitter, you should be able to send us direct messages without us following you if you are using the Twitter website. However, third-party applications may not allow you to.
There are a few ways to send us a Direct Message on Twitter. The easiest way is:
You may also select the “direct messages” tab from your Twitter homepage, and select SEGA from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. Again, if you don’t see our name there, it’s probably because we’re not following you. Let us know, and we’ll follow you. If you still have questions on sending direct messages, please visit Twitter’s Help Section.
There are also many Twitter clients that you can use instead of using the website. These include TweetDeck, Twitteriffic, Tweetie, and Twhirl. Each of these programs works differently, so you’ll want to figure out how to send a direct message on the program you use. If you want to send us a test message, we’ll let you know if we received it or not. Please make sure your message says “test” somewhere.
SEARCH BY GAME
|No public Twitter messages.|
VIEW THE GALLERIES