Thursday Oct 24, 2013
Need a little more Sonic in your Halloween this year? We’ve got you covered with this Sonic the Hedgehog Jack O’Lantern stencil. Download it now from our Flickr!
We’d love to see your work! Send us photos of you carving your pumpkins, and photos of the finished product, to community email@example.com and you might be featured on our blog.
All carving should be done by adults or by kids under close adult supervision.
1. Draw your design on the pumpkin beforehand.
2. Cut the top and any large areas with a sharp, straight-edged knife and use slow steady saw strokes. A dull blade is not a safer alternative. Please remember to carve away from yourself and to never hold the knife in a stabbing position. All carving should be done by adults or by kids under close adult supervision.
3. Scoop out seeds and stringy ﬂesh.
4. Remove carved portions by gently pushing them into or out of the pumpkin.
5. Please ensure that you make design holes large enough to provide adequate ventilation for the candle and make sure the ﬂame is not too close to the top of the pumpkin.
SEARCH BY GAME
|No public Twitter messages.|
VIEW THE GALLERIES