Tuesday Oct 28, 2014
Are you ready for Halloween this Friday? Do you need a few extra pumpkins to ward off evil spirits or entice more costumers to visit for candy? We’ve got you covered! Pick from Sonic, Tails, Eggman, Hatsune Miku, and Ai Ai from the downloading the images below.
Already have a SEGA themed Jack o’ Lantern? Show us! Post in the comments below, or email us at communityteam (at) sega (dot) com.
Sonic the Hedgehog
All carving should be done by adults or by kids under close adult supervision.
1. Draw your design on the pumpkin beforehand.
2. Cut the top and any large areas with a sharp, straight-edged knife and use slow steady saw strokes. A dull blade is not a safer alternative. Please remember to carve away from yourself and to never hold the knife in a stabbing position. All carving should be done by adults or by kids under close adult supervision.
3. Scoop out seeds and stringy ﬂesh.
4. Remove carved portions by gently pushing them into or out of the pumpkin.
5. Please ensure that you make design holes large enough to provide adequate ventilation for the candle and make sure the ﬂame is not too close to the top of the pumpkin.
SEARCH BY GAME
|No public Twitter messages.|
VIEW THE GALLERIES